Sunday, July 26, 2009

He smiled my favorite crooked smile, but it was wrong. It didn’t reach his eyes.

So I was on PerezHilton.com and saw these videos :)



I cant wait!! I have never really been into anything
like this but I am hooked haha


Anyways

Today was a pretty layed back day which I love
my parents took my little brother and sister to
the drive in movies that is about an hour away
in a town called Ennis, Tx...I think or maybe Euless
...by the way I am from Lewisville, TX.
While they did that I waited for my boyfriend Scott
to get off of work and we went to his parents house
to eat. They cooked some yummy food...let's
see some steak, mash patatoes, chicken, and
alot of other good stuff! My tummy was totally pleased
:)

While I am typing this my dogs decided to take over my
bed so I am squeezed in the corner of my queen bed
totally uncomfortable but they look like there pretty nice
and cozy...they are cute though and I guess I will let it
pass.

So now for the song of the day...which weird enough
I found a video that someone made with Twilight scenes
:)
This song is another really good Kings of Leon song
called Closer.
Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment